Unibet Casino Review: Is It a Scam or Not? | Recommended

Introduction

Unibet Casino is an instant-play gambling website that has been active in the industry since 1997 under the ownership of Trannel International Limited. This brand is very welcoming to international players since its website is available in different languages, including Danish, English, Italian, German, Lithuanian, Norwegian, French, and Greek. Besides that, it accepts several currencies, including US dollars, Polish zlotys, euros, British pounds sterling, and Denmark kroner.

Based on our research, Unibet offers a wide selection of sportsbooks, poker rooms, and video games. In this Unibet Casino review, we will discuss its catalog, banking system, customer service, and cashout speed. If you want to learn everything about this brand, please join us in our exclusive discussion below.

Casino Games & Software Providers

Currently, Unibet Casino has over 400 casino games – 75% are slot machines while the remaining 25% are table games. If you are not in the mood for these categories, you can go for bingos and video poker titles. These two options feature plenty of themes that are worthy of the public's attention.

Here are some of the most famous games at Unibet Casino:

  • 7 Up
  • Blender Blast
  • Dice Fortune
  • Dice Timer Deluxe
  • Lucky Charms
  • Power Cash
  • Reactoonz
  • Slot Dice
  • Starburst
  • Tesla

Here are the most prominent software providers at Unibet Casino:

  • Blueprint Gaming
  • Genesis Gaming
  • GTS
  • IGT (WagerWorks)
  • Jadestone
  • Microgaming
  • NetEnt
  • Nyx Interactive
  • Play'n GO
  • Quickspin

Deposits & Withdrawals

In terms of banking, Unibet Casino offers a few lists of options. Nevertheless, most of them are available worldwide, so you can still transfer funds conveniently.

You can fund your Unibet Casino account through:

  • Bank Wire Transfer
  • Maestro
  • MasterCard
  • Neteller
  • Paysafe Card
  • Skrill
  • Trustly
  • Ukash
  • Visa

You can withdraw your Unibet Casino funds through:

  • Bank Wire Transfer
  • Neteller
  • Skrill
  • Trustly
  • Visa

The withdrawal time at Unibet Casino only takes one to two days for e-wallets and three to ten days for cards and bank transfers. Your cashout's pending time could take another 12 to 24 hours.

On the brighter side, Unibet Casino offers unlimited withdrawals. This way, players can receive their winnings within a single transaction.

Countries Supported

Though Unibet Casino remains unavailable in the United Kingdom and the United States, it accepts players from Sweden, Ukraine, Canada, New Zealand, Poland, etc.

Licensing

This platform has received full licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the Swedish Gambling Authority.

Customer Support

Players can reach out to the customer service team through the 24/7 live chat, email, and telephone support.

Conclusion

With all the download-free and user-friendly video games, you will surely enjoy Unibet Casino. All titles in this gambling website have been optimized for portable play and enhanced touch-screen technology. Overall, Unibet Casino is an excellent destination for gamblers who love sportsbooks, poker rooms, and video games.

Unibet Casino Review: Is It a Scam or Not? | Recommended

100% up to €100

Play now Play now